[isf-wifidog] Option for showing IN_PLANING IN_TESTING

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Mar 6 Nov 14:17:57 EST 2007

Hi , this idea came back six months later, sorry I still have no patch to
give but at least I opened the feture request :

http://dev.wifidog.org/ticket/397

And will see with a fresh SVN server how this could be done.

Is my ticket understandable ? Do you see this as a useful feature in your
wireless  communities ?

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at gizmoproject.com