[isf-wifidog] Resent plus addition

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Lun 5 Nov 14:04:15 EST 2007

Don, it's in the postgres DB.

IIRC it's not in clear-text, but get into the DB for WifiDog and look
around. I expect it will become a lot clearer when you see it.

It's been a while since I did this, but I've monkeyed around in the DB
regarding users etc. However, I don't know it you can reset the
password for a user. Though it might be possible to set it to a
"blank" password. It's worth a try until you get a more definitive
answer.

There's a graphical utility for Postgres that escapes me right now,
but it can make looking at the DB a lot easier.

Cheers,
Greg