[isf-wifidog] Resent plus addition

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 5 Nov 08:33:22 EST 2007

I am still trying to get this going.  If the location of the password itself is unknown, does anyone know the file name where it is stored.   I have another auth-server (working) and I think I might be able to copy the file from the working system to the problem system - is that possible.

Another choice, is there anyway I can rerun install.php and have it create another admin that I could use?

I manage to create new users, but the email never arrive!

I recently created a captive server using change set 1304 - for training
and lerning.  Things worked fine for a week or so.  I had yet to create
any users other than admin, the FCKeditor had yet to be installed and
the outgoing email service is/was not working.

In trying to logon today, the password saved by windows for this account
suddenly refused to work.   I tried typing it in - I had recorded it on
paper, and that did not work either, so it is not a typing error, and
the system had been inputting it successfully  for a week or so.

Can anyone direct me to where the admin password is stored, and how to
correct my problem.  I assume that a new password can be input directly
- I can talk to the server via putty without any problem.

I tried rerunning the install.php, and everything seems to work ok there.

Don