[isf-wifidog] patches for portability, compiler warnings

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Jeu 1 Nov 16:19:06 EDT 2007

On 19 October 2007, David Young wrote:
> I am porting the WiFiDog gateway to NetBSD for a client.
>
> I have already produced some patches that I would like to feed back to
> you: I have found some issues by compiling with gcc -g -O2 -Wall, so I
> fixed those.  I also have produced NetBSD implementations of OS-specific
> routines such as get_iface_mac().  My patches, below, should apply to
> the WiFiDog sources on the trunk, today.

I applied them to trunk to today.  I reviewed them (quickly), and tested basic
compile on Linux.

> I will be feeding more patches of this sort to WiFiDog as my project
> proceeds.  I hope they are suitable for inclusion in your repository.
> Let me know your feedback on the patches.

They are very suitable, thank you.  However, next time please send the patches
as an attachment.  Mail will often do hard line wrapping, corrupting several
of your patches, ad requiring very time consuming surgery.