[isf-wifidog] User management

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Mer 30 Mai 04:20:17 EDT 2007

Hi y'all,

Not sure if already part of the 1.0 or 2.0 plan, but I also think it
would be cool to have user management features similar to a wiki,
forum, etc. So, deleting users would be nice, but also the ability to
warn and/or ban users too. Maybe even a 'karma' feature. Perhaps this
also means an 'administrative' role (separate from administrator) to
help manage the community...

David