[isf-wifidog] Re: RADIUS merge

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Sam 26 Mai 03:19:22 EDT 2007

2007/5/26, Benoit Grégoire <bock at step.polymtl.ca>:

> Everyone please, try to commit early, commit often, or at least announce
> what
> you are working on and what shape it is taking.
>
> I was already in the merge process for David Bird patch
> http://dev.coova.org/wifidog.html, which includes among other things much
> expanded RADIUS support.  It will still be at least a week before I get to
> the actual RADIUS parts, so please try to take this time to synchronise!

 You are right Benoit , We took a trainee two months ago but we checked how
he implemented radius suppport only last week, he asked some questions
onthis list few weeks ago  ( mourad ) so I thought any body working on the
same subject who have contacted him . we will send patches ASAP

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at proxy01.sipphone.com
0491886375 0624808051