[isf-wifidog] Permissions

Earle Scott escott at mercedes.adl.catholic.edu.au
Mar 1 Mai 01:24:38 EDT 2007

Hi folks, Ive got the svn of the Auth server now and when I hit the install.php I get a screen that simply says Permissions after I enter the password.  I have tried it logged in as root with the same result.

I assume this means there is problems with Permissions somewhere. Anybody got any pointers for me ?

thanks.

~čis email and any files are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you are advised that any distribution or copying this email is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email along
with any attachments. We cannot accept liability and responsibilty for any
direct or indirect loss arising from viruses contained within this email
and/or attachments.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00365D