[isf-wifidog] Setting up wifidog to do "click through" to internet

David Clack David.Clack at Sun.COM
Mar 27 Mar 18:53:34 EDT 2007

Hi All,

 I'm testing an Alpha version of WifiDog and WiFiDod-auth on Solaris 10
X86.

 I can get to the user login page of WiFiDog, create a new user, get the
auth mail, then login to wifidog.

 If I just want to show a "click through" license like I'm in a hotel,
based on the MAC address, then allow access to the web, does anyone have
a pointer to information of how to do this, or cheat sheet ?

 We are planning to add our code changes, we use ipfilter not iptable
back into the source somehow.

Thanks
  Dave

David Clack