[isf-wifidog] Yahoo removing IFRAMES...

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mar 27 Mar 13:29:04 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if this is an issue for wifidog but I thought I would at
least forward on this recent info I was given.
I know that wifidog does support the addition of iframes as a content type.

- Cheers.

---
Dear Yahoo! Groups User:

Starting March 26, 2007, you'll notice a few changes when you log into
your Group.

- In the past we have allowed group owners to customize their home
   pages using IFrames (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFRAME).  In order
   to better protect our users against online threats (learn more about
   online threats here: http://security.yahoo.com/), we can no longer
   support IFrames. If you currently use IFrames to display another web
   page on your group's home page, it will no longer appear.  See the
   Yahoo! Groups Team blog (http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team) to
   learn what HTML tags are allowed to help personalize your group
   description.

<...>

---