[isf-wifidog] Authentication Server

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Mar 27 Mar 04:56:28 EDT 2007

> I am in the process of providing free internet at 205 different locations in
> South Africa.
>
> I would like to request some assistance in setting up the wifidog
> authentication server on my linux hosting package.
> If someone could be so kind as to respond I would highly appreciate it.

Hi Anees.

Ensure your server meets these requirements:

    * A web server : Apache, IIS...
    * The PHP 5 module for your web server
    * PostgreSQL >= 7.4

Instructions for setting up the server can be found at
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc - If you're having specific problems
please outline the issues you are having and I'm sure someone will try
helping you out.

Cheers

Chris