[isf-wifidog] OLSR + Wifidog could not find mac address

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Dim 25 Mar 10:54:35 EDT 2007

we have a similar setup in marseille :

On 25/03/07, berry groenendijk <berry.groenendijk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Skype works, MSN Messenger works and I can also get to my authentication
> server. No problem. So, it is possible to access the internet.

Skype and msn use  an http tunnel , so it's as  much as ' I can browse the
web  ' , could be interressting to see if SIP voip works for example

But, as soon as you browse the internet you get to the authentication page.
> You press the login button and then you are rerouted to the Wifidog status
> page. You either get the Wifidog status page or a Wifidog page stating it
> could not find a MAC address. And you are still unable to browse the
> internet.

are all the routers mac   beyond one hop , whitelisted on the wifidog.conf
of  the first router connected to the internet ?

This only happens at this specific location. Move the router to another
> location and the router works just fine.

Which town is your community located ?

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP: sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com