[isf-wifidog] auto-authentication between nodes?

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Mar 20 Mar 11:13:45 EDT 2007

What we've done is run a cluster of routers all on the same subnet, with
only the "top" (Internet-connected) router running the DHCP server and
wifidog.  We haven't tested it extensively, but it seems like this allows
roaming between the routers without getting a new IP address, and without
reauthenticating through wifidog.  All the routers must have the same SSID,
but can be on different channels.  All the routers except for the "top" one
are really just acting as bridges.

Gabe