[isf-wifidog] version of iptables needed for gatway

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Lun 19 Mar 17:40:10 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

Just a quick question. Does anyone know what version of iptables is
needed for the WiFiDog gateway?

I've been experimenting with the WiFiDog gateway on RouterTech
firmware. One of the developers has very kindly talked me through
getting it going:

http://www.routertech.org/viewtopic.php?t=1010&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

After a bit of fiddling I came away with the error:

[7][Mon Mar 19 20:00:52 2007][620](ping_thread.c:168) Reading response
v1.2.6a: can't initialize iptables table `mangle': Table does not
exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

I wondered if iptables 1.2.6a is too old perhaps?