[isf-wifidog] Option for showing IN_PLANING IN_TESTING

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Mar 13 Mar 05:01:57 EDT 2007

Hi , I was about to open an enhancement ticket on dev.wifidog.org but wanted
to be sure that this feature was discussed before .

The point is to give the ability  to show on the map the nodes with status
IN_PLANING and  IN_TESTING , this could be done with a check box next to the
map ( unchecked by default ) , or with a php URL param  .

What for  ?  We meet everyday people that find the free networks ID great ,
so we right down their names but it's not easy to remember who is close to
someone new who is interested.

With this solution we just give the right URL  with this option , and the
people see very quickly who is near and how to get in touch  , they can even
see people who already bought the router ( TESTING ) and those who think
about it ( PLANING )

Was this a planned feature ? Could not find something about it on the trac
..

Cheers

--
Michel memeteau