[isf-wifidog] OpenID

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Jeu 1 Mar 15:56:39 EST 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Benjamin Crulli wrote:
> Indeed, this will allow one network to manage the same users on the auth
> server, the wiki, etc, and like you said, people who travel often would be
> able to log into any network without creating an account !

Supporting OpenID would be a very good thing.  However OpenID is a simple but
very misunderstood specification, so I started a wiki page to explain the
gotchas of it's future wifidog integration:

http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/OpenID

PHP libraries for OpenID already exist, so if a new developer want's to tackle
part 1, or all 3 part of this project that would be great!
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.