[isf-wifidog] Runtime Notice errror

Steven McElrea steven.mcelrea at bermex.ca
Mer 27 Juin 13:57:53 EDT 2007

Hello all,
Well got a problem that I can't seem to fix.
When navigating to the Langstring MetaData page I'm getting a whole bunch of these at the bottom of the page:
Runtime Notice: Non-static method Avatar::isSimpleContent() cannot be called statically in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/ContentTypeFilter.php on line 490
Runtime Notice: Non-static method Avatar::isSimpleContent() cannot be called statically in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/ContentTypeFilter.php on line 496
Runtime Notice: Non-static method Avatar::isSimpleContent() cannot be called statically in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/ContentTypeFilter.php on line 496
This is only two error of about.. oh, I'd say 60 or 70 errors.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steven