[isf-wifidog] Gateway 1.1.3_rc1 released

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Dim 24 Juin 00:35:48 EDT 2007

Unless someone finds a showstopper, this will be the final 1.1.3

tar.gz and openwrt .ipk have been released.

2007-06-24 Benoit Grégoire  <bock at step.polymtl.ca>
	* Close #321:  Make the Gateway retry forever if it cannot find it's
interface.  You never know when someone may finally replug the network cable
or something...
	* Close #332:  Apply patch from Laurent Marchal. biguphpc<AT>gmail<DOT>com
	* fw_iptables.c:  Fix error in iptables_fw_access().  Rules were created as
ACCEPT instead of DROP
	* firewall.c:  Fix bug in fw_sync_with_authserver().  The traffic for the
validation period of a user who validated his account while connected
wouldn't get counted.
	* doc/wifidog_firewall_map.dia:  At long last, full documentation of the
firewall.  We would have avoided a lot of stupid mistakes if we produced that
sooner.
	* Release 1.1.3_rc1