[isf-wifidog] Sharing printer once connected

Steven McElrea steven.mcelrea at bermex.ca
Ven 22 Juin 14:57:56 EDT 2007

Attemped number at using this mailing list.. i'm such a noob at this stuff...
Sorry if the first one worked..
Anyway, here's my situation then I'll explain my problem/request I have Wifidog client and server running on a GNU/Linux (ubuntu). All is well, it works great. What I'm trying to do is give access to a shared printer on my linux box. I have CUPS installed, and SAMBA. And that also works fine as well. Which comes to my problem. I need to have access to that printer
once I'm connected to wifidog...
Anyway suggestions? Or is it even possible?
Thanks,
Steven