[isf-wifidog] Fwd: Does anyone know, or can you direct me to the source.

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Sam 2 Juin 20:57:08 EDT 2007

I'm not sure it's what you ask , but using several different networks with
different portal themes works for us (
http://auth.wireless-fr.org/node_status.php ) . The point is that each
network use the same authenticator  in order to use the same table of users.

And recent version of wifidog include a way to get statistics for a bunch of
networks isn't it ?

2007/6/3, Gabe Sawhney <gabe at pwd.ca>:

> (I know that it has to do with the ContentGroup content-type, but that
> type seems very complex, and I'm not sure how that use it, exactly.)
>
> On 6/3/07, Gabe Sawhney <gabe at pwd.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jeff -
> > At Wireless Toronto we don't do it, but at ISF they do... and I don't
> > think their method is documented.  I'd like to know it too.  <smile>
> >
> > Gabe

> > > Gabe, if there is a way of using the current WiFiDog Content
> > > Management tools for handling groups of hotspots with identical content -
> > > then I'd love to learn how to do that!
> > >
> > > Is it in any documentation?
> > >
> > > (Unfortunately, the WiFiDog web site is not working just now, so the
> > > existing documentation is not available :-(
> > >

> > > --
> > > - Jeff

Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at proxy01.sipphone.com