[isf-wifidog] Fwd: Does anyone know, or can you direct me to the source.

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Sam 2 Juin 12:51:26 EDT 2007

If the only reason you're splitting up the networks is in order to have
separate content on each (and perhaps in the future, separate support
people), I don't think it's a good idea.  From a user's perspective, it'd be
a little annoying because they'd need (I think) to create a separate account
on each of the networks.  And by default wifidog won't display a Google map
of all networks' hotspots, just one network at a time.

If you're thinking of having an entirely different (visual design) template
for each network, then you might want to consider it, but otherwise, I'd say
use the existing wifidog content management tools for handling different
"groups"/"sub-networks" of content, and/or build new features to simplify
managing the content.

Even if you do want a separate visual design for each, you could probably
add that feature using a few php tweaks, without losing the advantages of
running a single server.

Gabe