[isf-wifidog] can't connect to the database

niloofar fathy niloo_0098 at yahoo.com
Mar 31 Juil 09:20:41 EDT 2007

I don't know how to grant access to database please help me with exact command.
tanks alot

niloofar fathy <niloo_0098 at yahoo.com> wrote: i don't receive any error but when i click on next botton i see this page with this content:
Database connection
   Postgresql database connection :
and i can't continue installation

Pascal Charest <pascal.charest at gmail.com> wrote: Hi!

Have you tried granting the access to that database to this specific user ? What is the specific error you are getting ?

Pascal Charest

--
Pascal Charest, Consultant en logiciel libre.
 http://blog.pacharest.com

On 7/31/07, niloofar fathy <niloo_0098 at yahoo.com> wrote: I try to config auth-server and i can't connect to the databace. i install pgsql and start it and make database-name and user-name and password that i have to make but i can't connect to the database what i have to do?