[isf-wifidog] Problem with install.php

Ben Evans ben at benevans.demon.co.uk
Lun 30 Juil 09:46:10 EDT 2007

Hello everyone

I’ve encountered a problem while trying to install the wifidog auth server
on FC6.

I’ve downloaded the 1273 auth server and put it in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog

I’ve set up the postgres database and wifidog user

I can access the install.php script HYPERLINK
"http://192.168.0.35/wifidog-auth/wifidog/install.php"http://192.168.0.35/wi
fidog-auth/wifidog/install.php

First page displays fine

Second page displays “Permissions” and I applied the suggested permissions

Third page just says “Checking Dependency” and other than that is completely
blank.

I’ve turned on php error reporting in php.ini but nothing is reported.

Please can someone advise me on how to try and identify what I’ve
mis-configured

Thanks

Ben

Checked by AVG Free Edition.