[isf-wifidog] Well done

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Mer 25 Juil 14:48:42 EDT 2007

I cannot get my latest build to work, but I have open Tickets, and I
think I have enough of them open, so I am not going to input my latest
problems, I am going to sit back and wait till the fall, or for a very
rainy and dull day, and then start over and see what happens.

So, for the record, my last three builds worked ok.  I built them using
different distros, while working on the documentation, build number 10
(latest) failed,  I was using that to update my latest install document,
but that is now abandoned.

My database test is not working even with the Host set to localhost.