[isf-wifidog] Well done

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 24 Juil 23:18:20 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007, Don Druce wrote:
> You proved me wrong by changing the error message screen
>
> Good thinking !

Thank you, but I don't know exactly what change you are refering to (I've been
making many changes to the install script as people on IRC can attest).

I am affraid I didn't improve the error messages on the "Database connection"
page in any way.  In fact, it's generated by postgres so I couldn't change it
if I wanted to, only hide it.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.