[isf-wifidog] Database_access_configuration - Resemd with Screen Shot

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 23 Juil 06:15:31 EDT 2007

  I have created several Captive Auth Servers.   Each an every time, I
have problems in understanding and configuring the *Host* setting when I
get to the *Database access configuration.*

The default is "localhost"  I have tried changing it, and I can not get
to the *Database connection* screen unless I leave the default
"localhost" in the Host box.

Perhaps this is a setting that I failed to change in previous steps, if
so, could someone please direct me to this error, or setting location.

Screen Shot
http://www3.sympatico.ca/dondruce/web/Database_access_configuration.JPG