[isf-wifidog] install wifidog on windows

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Dim 22 Juil 16:58:21 EDT 2007

On Sunday 22 July 2007, niloofar fathy wrote:
> I want to install wifidog to learn how it work can I install it on windows
> OS .

In theory, you can install the auth server on windows.

> if I can please help me How I can do it?

Unless you have very good knowledge of PHP and windows, I wouldn't recommend
it.  It's harder, as much of the install script won't work automagically for
you.  For instance, you'll have to install Smarty, Fckeditor and the like
manually.

Furthermore, I haven't heard of anyone actually running it on windows, so you
may have some trouble getting practical help.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.