[isf-wifidog] grammatical correction to main page

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Ven 13 Juil 14:45:35 EDT 2007

There's no edit function on the main page.  But someone should add an
"a" to the first sentence.  Also, I'm not sure that premier is the
best word.  It's kind of vague.

While I'm at it, I would suggest changing the word "crave" for "if
you're looking for news".  Crave is not quite appropriate.

Welcome to Wifidog's Web Site

The Wifidog project is premier Open Source captive portal solution. It
was designed primarily for wireless community groups, but increasingly
caters to various other WirelessCommunityModels as well. If you have
questions about the wifidog project, they may be answered in the FAQ.
You may also be interested in taking a look at who made this possible.

If you crave news about the Wifidog project, we strongly suggest you
take a look at the timeline.

You may also want to know how to get help or report a bug.