[isf-wifidog] User Statistics

Gabriel Hahmann gabriel.hahmann at gmail.com
Mar 30 Jan 16:49:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm running a Wifidog installation with just one node. I installed the
authentication server in a internet provider an the gateway in a hotspot
that I made.

The provider has php 5.2.0 running, but the problem is that the he doesn't
have a few libraries that I wan't, like Image_Graph and Phlickr.

I have to deal with the same problem with perl in this provider when i
needed some libraries installing a wiki (TWiki), but I dealed with this
problem usind the CPAN of perl and installing the modules in my home
directory and telling TWiki to look in these folders.

The question is, how to do this in Wifidog, I mean, how to tell wifidog to
look into a different folder for the Image_Graph and Phlickr libraries, and
any other library that I need to install.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english and any mistake that I've
done.

Gabriel
wiki.saopaulolivre.org
auth.saopaulolivre.org