[isf-wifidog] Connection log stuck in EST

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Jeu 25 Jan 04:48:56 EST 2007

Hey Benoit,

I'm running the statistics --> connection log report. Under "Number of
non-unique connections" header, results are being returned in the as:

Wed 24 Jan 2007 01:35:46 PM EST

I'm expecting the results to be returned in the GMT timezone.

I'll give you the information I've tried to troubleshoot this problem
with, and see if it throws any light on the matter.

Output of date:
Thu Jan 25 09:09:42 GMT 2007

Output of hwclock:
Thu 25 Jan 2007 09:09:42 GMT  -0.248857 seconds

config.php date settings:
define('DATE_TIMEZONE', 'Europe/London');

postgresql.conf (8.1) timezone settings:
timezone = 'GMT' (changed this from default but has made no difference)

php.ini settings:
date.timezone = GMT (changed this from default but has made no difference)

I've restarted apache and postgresql after making any changes (just to
make sure) and I've restarted the server just to make double sure, but
I'm having no joy! I grabbed wifidog-auth from SVN yesterday morning
(GMT).

Hope you can help !

Cheers

Chris