[isf-wifidog] Connection log stuck in EST

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 24 Jan 15:24:05 EST 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 14:32, Chris Rowson wrote:
> Wow thanks for the quick reply Benoit !!!
>
> I'm using the deb of PHP 5 from an Ubuntu 6.06 Server repository, I
> believe it's 5.1.6.

Ok, so your PHP should honor what you put in config.php.  I don't know why it
wouldn't.  furthermore, that setting is the only reference to the Eastern
timezone anywhere in wifidog.

> The date command returns GMT.
>
> One thing I was wondering if I've mucked up was the locale setting.
> Just noticed I set it to en_US rather than en_GB....... Would that
> influence the time zone format in which the connection log is returned
> ?

It's not supposed to.

Other thing to check:
-A manually set timezone in pgsql.conf

If none of the above work, can you tell me the exact report, result obtained
and expected result?
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.