[isf-wifidog] Connection log stuck in EST

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Mer 24 Jan 14:32:21 EST 2007

Wow thanks for the quick reply Benoit !!!

I'm using the deb of PHP 5 from an Ubuntu 6.06 Server repository, I
believe it's 5.1.6.

The date command returns GMT.

One thing I was wondering if I've mucked up was the locale setting.
Just noticed I set it to en_US rather than en_GB....... Would that
influence the time zone format in which the connection log is returned
?

Cheers

Chris