[isf-wifidog] problems starting wifidog

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Jeu 18 Jan 21:40:06 EST 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 21:09, you wrote:
> >you probably have the wired > router plugged in a LAN port of the wireless
> > one!
>
> YES and dont LOL to loud

Sorry, that wasn't very tactfull of me, and the following is no excuse.

Still, you have been sending one or two questions a day, repeating when you
don't get an answer within 3 days (remember, we all do this as volunteers),
and many of your issues are general networking/Linux administration issues
which have nothing to do with wifidog itself.

I'm trying very hard to be helpfull, I really want to get you up and running,
and there is nothing wrong with your being inexperienced in such matters.
But general Linux/OpenWrt/Networking help is not the focus of this list, and
is very time consuming because of the back and forth involved.

It would be helpfull if you can at least ask on the IRC channel instead of the
list, that way we can quickly get the right information from you, and
hopefully solve your issue or point you in the right direction more
efficiently.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.