[isf-wifidog] Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: Ident authentication failed

V Patel sgrlogs at gmail.com
Jeu 18 Jan 16:26:06 EST 2007

Also, I wrote this long about 5 months ago when someone had this kind
of problem.

If you're running Xwindows, then su to root and execute
"system-config-securitylevel" without quotes and go to SELinux tab,
click on modify SELinux Policy. Under HTTPD service, check box the
"Allow HTTPD scripts and modules to connect to network" policy. Save
settings and restart your apache httpd service and run install.php
again. Make sure that the wifidog user and password is correct when
you enter it to connect to database and make sure the postgresql
service is running. I hope this helps.

So if you don't want to disable SELinux entirely, this is a way to go.

--V Patel