[isf-wifidog] Upgrade preserve templates??

bruno.remy at videotron.ca bruno.remy at videotron.ca
Mar 16 Jan 20:25:48 EST 2007

Hi guys,Just a "Wifidog for Dummies" question :If we work on default Wifidog's templates, in aim to cutomizing them all, what happens in case of upgrade?May we loose the templates? I mean....does the installation process flush the current templates, writting the brand new "by default" over all?Of course we suppose, this is not the case.!! But we do not want to take a chance and having a "bad luck" during an upgrade....U see what i mean....BrunoZAPQuebec