[isf-wifidog] Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: Ident authentication failed

V Patel sgrlogs at gmail.com
Sam 13 Jan 15:27:18 EST 2007

I believe the cause of your problem may be SELinux. Fedora uses SELinux for
security. There were some settings that need to be changed. I don't know
which setting was it but try temporarily disabling SELinux and see if it's
causing problem. Then once you confirm that, change security settings and
keep trying until it works.

V Patel.