[isf-wifidog] How to configure access out to internet, protecting local lan

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Jeu 11 Jan 22:25:29 EST 2007

This is really a matter of unbridging the interfaces and setting up
iptables rules to prevent certain network routing.

Coova is just a nice interface on top of OpenWRT. You can check out
the OpenWRT wiki, which should have plenty of information on this
subject. Or just google for it, since lots of people have written
about lots of network configurations for OpenWRT.

Be aware that you likely have to login via ssh to the device, but it
sounds like you aren't afraid of that, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director

Read the Wireless Community blog: http://www.wirelesscommunity.info