[isf-wifidog] How to configure access out to internet, protecting local lan

John Boushall stumblingthunder at yahoo.com
Mer 10 Jan 10:30:06 EST 2007

I would like to exclude access to the local lan that the gateway is connected to, with the exception of the authentication server and the gateway out to the internet.

  I have tried to configure the exclusions, but it results in excluding access to all of the lan.

  I am using the CoovaAP firmware (will be upgrading to 1.0 beta 3 shortly.)

  Thank you for your help.

  John Boushall