[isf-wifidog] Sutaible distro

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Lun 8 Jan 23:34:05 EST 2007

Helloa,

I hope that this is "as soon as possible" ;-)

I can't say for the wifidog-gateway, since I haven't work much on it,
but I know that Debian linux does a fantastic job for the
authentification server.  The packaging system (apt) make it very easy
to get every package without having to recompile anything.

You can have some help in the documentation page:
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc
and here:
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/debian/auth-server

Pascal C.

On 1/8/07, Yogesh Patil <yogesh at technotux.net> wrote:
> Hi, there
>
>            I am installing wifi auth server on fedora core 4 but
> problem is that i have to recompile php,apache, pgsql etc.. things, so
> i just want to know is there any distro which comes with the all the
> things needed for installing wifidoggateway & auth server, or any
> other sutaible distro... Please reply as soon as possible.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Yoegsh Patil
> Technotux Solutions