[isf-wifidog] reusing reusable content elements

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 7 Jan 19:10:48 EST 2007

i have the same problem. I spoke to benoit a couple of months ago
about this issue, and he indicated it was intentional, but that it
should be changed to allow multiple inclusions (the concept behind
which content should appear on which page on a node is broken because
of some assumptions that don't hold up).

I've been meaning to look at this issue and fix it, but if someone
else can take a crack at it, that would be much appreciated.

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director

Read the Wireless Community blog: http://www.wirelesscommunity.info