[isf-wifidog] reusing reusable content elements

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Dim 7 Jan 18:56:16 EST 2007

In editing a node's content, I discovered that it may not be possible
to include the same resuable content element twice for the same node.
I have a reusable content element that's a venue's logo, and I want
that element to appear on both the login and portal pages for that
venue.  I added it to the portal page fine, but when I try adding it
to the login page, I find that this content element is no longer
listed in the "Select from reusable content library:" pulldown.  Is
this intentional?

Gabe