[isf-wifidog] frequent error in admin interface

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Dim 7 Jan 18:37:13 EST 2007

I just upgraded our auth server to current svn, and while everything
seems to be working fine for end-users, I'm having trouble with the
admin interface.  I'm getting a lot of this:

[Sun Jan 07 18:31:59 2007] [error] [client 74.100.229.122] PHP Fatal
error:  Using $this when not in object context in
/var/www/wifidog-auth-0701/wifidog/classes/FormSelectGenerator.php on
line 282, referer:
http://auth.wirelesstoronto.ca/admin/generic_object_admin.php?object_class=Content&action=edit&object_id=54940db106a693e04e8dabf0e8818913

Specifically, when adding new content at the spots where there's (I'm
guessing) Javascript code which initiates a new page request when I
select an option in a SELECT element.  I get a blank page, and this
message in the Apache error.log.

Any ideas?

Gabe