[isf-wifidog] OpenID

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Mer 21 Fév 13:47:18 EST 2007

Frankly, I think this is a _great_ idea. It would help us support our
CMS as well, separately, and we could have a single userspace for our
wiki and hotspots as well.

Plus, it would enable federation among different community wireless
groups.

This would be a great thing to launch in advance of the Summit for
Community Wireless Networks.

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director