[isf-wifidog] Quick questions for the group

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mar 20 Fév 18:53:07 EST 2007

(1) Does wifidog have any sort of facility for putting bandwidth
restrictions on users?
Someone recently asked me if it was possible to give specific userIDs
on the system (in essence the owner of the gateway)
larger bandwidth.

Hearing this I though it made sense as a feature (i.e. the
possibility of leaving a wifidog gateway open to the public but not
letting users suck out
all your available bandwidth).

Any suggestions?

(2)  I am also curious if anyone out there is using wifidog with
software like Dansguardian for parental control of what websites are
accessible?

Thanks.