[isf-wifidog] Ulimit, what is the best setup for wifidog

Docfear Docfear docfear at hotmail.com
Dim 18 Fév 12:10:33 EST 2007

hellocan someone tell me what would be the best ULIMIT setup for wifidog authlike i said before i'm on a VPS and this is what my ISP says :
Resource limits that can be managed by "ulimit" do not depend on our
settings. What depends on us is visible in your Virtuozzo Power Panel.
If you need to change one (all) of the values managed by ulimit you can
modify the service startup scripts.heres my Ulimitroot at ns1 [~]# ulimit -acore file size          (blocks, -c) 1000000data seg size           (kbytes, -d) unlimitedfile size               (blocks, -f) unlimitedpending signals                 (-i) 1024max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimitedopen files                      (-n) 4096pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192cpu time               (seconds, -t) unlimitedmax user processes              (-u) 14335virtual memory          (kbytes, -v) unlimitedfile locks                      (-x) unlimitedThanksJuan