[isf-wifidog] Unable to connect to database on localhost (sometimes)

Docfear Docfear docfear at hotmail.com
Jeu 8 Fév 09:42:06 EST 2007

Pascal,can you help me out, my postgreSQL log file is empty, is there a tweak for my database? and where?my server load is never highwhat i think is that this started when i installed Eaccellerator (to speed up PHP with cache)but i deleted everything from that, do you think this could have done somethingi have looked in forums, but cant find a good answerthanks :)JuanDate: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:18:51 -0500From: pascal.charest at gmail.comTo: wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.orgSubject: Re: [isf-wifidog] Unable to connect to database on localhost	(sometimes)This mean that your apache installation is having problems getting in touch with your progresql database. If it only happen sometime, you might have problem with the speed of the answer or the number of accepted connection to your db. Check on postgresql config / log side.