[isf-wifidog] Transparent auth

Colin Verot lists at mitija.com
Mer 7 Fév 04:04:55 EST 2007

Hi,

> This is exactly what I'm working on, currently.
>
> Basically the result will be a webservice. Just wait some more days
> until I'll commit the code.

Thanks, we'll look into it.

In the meantime, I got it working almost completely. I just added a
redirect on top of /wifidog/login/index.php and
/wifidog/portal/index.php so that it redirect on our server after
connecting. It seems that these URLs are hardcoded in the C code, so
that's a simple way for now.

So from our CMS, we include some wifidog code, and we authenticate the
user. Then, we generate a token, and attempt to connect to Internet. The
wifidog server does its magic, and redirects to the portal, which
redirects to us. There, we do a check to see if the user is not
connected. Usually, it just connects straight to Internet.

However, if I logout explicitly, or of the first connection fails, I
can't connect again unless I logout again, and wait for a little while.
What happens is that the token is empty, because the session doesn't
seem to load properly (in classes/User.php).

Is that a normal protection? I can't seem to get it behaving correctly.

Thanks,

C.

--
Colin Verot