[isf-wifidog] Submitting trouble ticked not functioning. - Router quits after power down.

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 31 Déc 09:53:24 EST 2007

Hi Don,

Dev.wifidog.org is working fine!!! You have posted 3 tickets yesterday
(2 of them are duplicates)

Bernoit answered: I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your
description (exactly what you are unplugging, and what you mean by log
on). However it sounds like you are getting the expected behaviour. If
you shutdown your laptop, wifidog is supposed to end your session. If
you leave your laptop on (and not sleeping) your session should never
end.

I will answer: http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/FlowDiagram. I
beleive the reason for the problem you are having, is because you have
authenticated and started a session on the authentication server and the
node has been informed of this, when you pull the plug on a node, it
will loose the ram of who is allowed through the firewall, thus giving
you a 401 error. When the session finally ends on the auth server (or it
is restarted) the client will be able to reconnect!

Robin Jones.