[isf-wifidog] Trying to convert to wifidog release 1.1.4

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Dim 23 Déc 18:56:51 EST 2007

On 23 December 2007, Don Druce wrote:
> Our server is down, so I decided to spend a little time on my Captive
> Auth-Server.  I have managed to get it running with routers using ver
> 1.1.3Beta.  When I try to replavce the router with a new one running
> 1.1.4, I continue to have problems accessing the auth server.   I took a
> few clips from the screens that I think may be helpful.  Any help,
> ideas, direction appreciated.
>
> Here are my clips- hope they are of some use or provide at least a clue.
>
> login as: root
> root at 192.168.5.1's password:

The key is here:  *Failed to connect to auth server 192.168.2.200:80 (No route
to host).
Marking it as bad and trying next if possible*

That means you have a network configuration problem that's outside wifidog.
Make sure you can successfully ping 192.168.2.200 from OpenWRT before you try
wifidog again.