[isf-wifidog] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Trying to convert to wifidog release 1.1.4]] #4

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Dim 23 Déc 17:09:38 EST 2007

Sometimes it only takes a bit of a push in the right direction.  Thanks
Benoit - It now works - don't know exactly what happened, but it works.

The problem obviously had something to do with DHCP, so I decided to
give it a whack.

As explained in my previous email ( and I still do NOT understand why )
I had forced the WAN address to no avail.  Except for the confusing ping
response.  So, I turned the DHCP Off, (set it to none) saved the change,
then changed it back to DHCP, and again saved the change (watched the
changes being sent to the NVRAM) powered the router down, powered it
back up, and all is working.

Still trying to understand, but it works.  I have to record that drastic
measure for future reference.  Anyone with any ideas on why when I
pinged 192.168.2.200, I go my replies from 192.168.5.1    I am more than
willing to listen to :-))