[isf-wifidog] RADIUS authentication

André Ribeiro ajoao at ipn.pt
Mer 12 Déc 13:28:09 EST 2007

Hello all!

Just put wifidog working and it's just fine. Now I would like to
configure to authenticate on our RADIUS and I set that option on wifidog
portal with admin logged in. The problem is that I don't know where to
configure it and I am unable to login with any user, because it doesn't
have RADIUS configured. Where can I do that? How can I reset the
authentication type to LocalUser again?

Another question, our further objectives are to get temporary users
tickets to access WiFi. Do we really must manage this directly on
postgres DB or there is another friendly way?

Tanks in advance!
André Ribeiro